PWN Global: Engaging Men – Global Activity Coordinator (volunteer role) (Ref: EM01)
Engaging Men is at the heart of the work that PWN Global does. If you are interested in joining the volunteer team that manages this exciting pillar of growth, on a global scale, please take a look at the role below.
- Act as a team member of PWN Global Engaging Men pillar
- Cooperate with local City Networks in EM events and workshop organizations
- Manage global and local EM activities as per event budget
- Prepare and review event invitations
- Invite and communicate with event and workshop participants if necessary
- Send follow up materials and ensure ongoing communication with participants if necessary
- Attend to events and workshops where necessary and take workshop notes
- Contribute workshop charter preparation where necessary
- A couple of years of experience in event coordination, preferably
- Strong communication skills in virtual environment
- Strong organization and follow up skills with ability to work due deadlines
- Volunteer with sense of responsibility
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to Funda Sezgin with position name and reference code until 15th December 2019.