PWN Global: Global Executive Lead - Programs (Various)
We are seeking a selection of Global Executive Leads to support the PWN Global Programs Team, reporting to the PWN Global VP Programs, and contributing to developing PWN Global's sustainability via the creation of high-quality programs that meet the needs of the PWN members.
||Member of the Programs Team
||8hrs/wk (including meetings)
- Oversee all operations, fiunction, and activities for the assigned Pillar. Lead teams of volunteers.
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote and provide high quality programs in the assigned Pillar, in line with PWN Global's mission and objectives
- High level of knowledge and understanding, especially as it relates to program replcation, connecting programs to funding, creatively generating other resources, and building creative partnerships
- Successful track record in setting priorities, shaping processes and developing an infrastructure that creates a strong and efficient Pillar
- Ensure adherence of PWN Global daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and guidelines, and maintain relations of trust with shareholders
- Work closely with Marcom and Fundraising to increase overall visibility of the programs and liaise with City Networks
- Review reports of subordinates on programs' finance and non-financial status
Key Performance Indicators
To be agreed with VP Programs.
Background and skills
- Influential and experienced leaders with strong project management, effective communication and presentation skills
- Inclusive leader with proven experience in top management roles leading global, virtual, multi-cultural teams
- Fluent in English
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.