PWN Global: Global Executive Lead - Network Sustainability
We are seeking a Global Executive Lead - Network Sustainability, responsible for helping existing PWN City Networks to become more sustainable, helping them to expand and grow.
This role will establish, develop and expand relationships with the existing City Networks and make recommendations to the Board in respect of policies that would assist networks, in particular as regards the exchange of best practice, clarity and transparency of process, platform support and effective governance structures.
Core responsibilities also include identifying and building opportunities for learning & development / training for City Network Boards.
||VP Membership Experience & Network Development, Member of PWN Global Board
||Global Executive Lead
||4-6hrs/wk (including meetings)
| Notice Period:
||3 months (exclusing holidays and inactivity)
Duties and responsibilities for this role may include:
- Champions opportunities to consistently improve the PWN Global CN sustainability.
- Puts together listening points in the CN journey, does CN mapping base and varying strategies, and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Helps existing networks to become more sustainable, helping them to expand and grow.
- Develops and expands relationships with the existing City Networks and makes recommendations to the Board in respect of policies that would assist networks, as regards the exchange of best practice, clarity and transparency of process, platform support and effective governance structures.
- Liaises with City Networks to ensure that they have access to Global content, information and networks, and oversight of their boards’ engagement with PWN Global.
- Supports the exchange of best practice between City Networks.
- Takes part in the development of a network sustainability strategy, with the mindset to empower City Networks and act as champions for PWN Global.
- Keeps liaison with the PWN Global Godmothers to provide support to struggling local networks.
- Makes recommendations to the VP for improvements in support to local networks.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in, and a passion, for Relationship Management and the progress of women in business.
- Strong sales and analytical skills, as well as relationship management abilities.
- Good understanding of PWN Global, its mission and values.
- Track record of collaboration, openness, and sharing of knowledge as well as effective delegation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, ideally in addition to other languages.
- Speaks, writes, and presents clearly and effectively; solicits input from others.
- PWN Global network membership and/or Board experience at local CN is appreciated.
- Access to an international network of great professionals.
- Bring your own ideas and innovate.
- Develop professionally and learn from your peers.
- Meet new people online.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.