PWN Global: Global Executive Lead - New Networks
The Global Executive Lead - New Networks establishes, develops, and expands relationships with individuals and groups interested in establishing new City Networks.
(S)he makes recommendations to the Board in respect to go/no go decisions on prospective new networks and oversees the start-up phase of City Networks. Core responsibilities also include identifying and building alliance opportunities for existing networks who wish to join the Federation across Europe and beyond.
||VP Membership Experience & Network Development, Member of PWN Global Board
||Global Executive Lead (GEL)
| Notice Period:
||3 months (excluding holidays and inactivity)
Duties and responsibilities for this role may include:D
- Supports VP Membership Experience & Network Development (ME &ND) to develop and deliver the New Networks strategy, with the mindset to empower City Networks and act as champions for PWN Global.
- Makes recommendations to the VP ME & ND and the Board in respect of go/no-go decisions re new networks.
- Oversees start-up of new networks and provide support for launch.
- Participates in PWN Global teleconferences from time to time.
- Correspond with groups and individuals interested in forming new City Networks.
- Liaise with Network Sustainability team re co-ordination with existing networks.
- Disseminate promotional and other relevant materials aimed at presenting PWN Global.
- Arrange calls with individuals and groups interested in launching in their geography.
- Help organise events (in partnership with local individuals or groups) that ‘test’ the receptivity of cities to hosting a new network.
- Inform Board Members of formation and progress of new City Networks.
- Share New Network toolkit with the newly formed City Networks in the start-up phase and work with the local team to launch the new network.
- Ensure that copies of all corporate documents are signed and collected, in liaison with the Secretary General.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in, and a passion, for Relationship Management and the progress of women in business.
- Strong sales and analytical skills, as well as relationship management abilities.
- Good understanding of PWN Global, its mission and values.
- Track record of collaboration, openness, and sharing of knowledge as well as effective delegation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, ideally in addition to other languages.
- Speaks, writes, and presents clearly and effectively; solicits input from others.
- PWN Global network membership and/or Board experience at local CN is appreciated.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible business experience, preferably in an international environment. Experience in as many of the following fields as possible: human resource management, law, sales, finance/budgeting, technology, or related areas.
- Demonstrated management capabilities in a multicultural and volunteer / non-remunerated environment.
- Experience in negotiation, contract management and/or relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a sense of diplomacy and collaborative leadership.
- Working across cultures and fluency in written and spoken English in required in addition to other languages is ideal.
- Meet new people online.
- Access to an international network of great professionals.
- Bring your own ideas and innovate.
- Develop professionally and learn from your peers.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.